Thanks for starting the registration process for the 2013 Winter Warm-Up, featuring the Blues Community Challenge. To finish the process please follow the instructions below:
* Click https://secure.bcbs.com/walkingworks/ which will take you to the "WalkingWorks" web site
* In the Sign in box, click 'Sign up'. After you sign up, you will later 'log-in' at this same box to enter your physical activity
* You will see a series of drop down boxes:
Please select your Plan - click "Michigan, Blue Cross and Blue Shield"
Please select your group - click "2013 Winter Warm-Up Blues Community Challenge"
Please select your porgram - no action is required - it automatically fills in "Blues Community Challenge."
* Please select you Team - click the "community where you want your miles logged"
* INDIVIDUALS and GROUP REPORTERS: Enter first and last name, e-mail and password, age group, participation level, work zip and click SUBMITE
* You will see a "Confirmation" page, confirm if all is correct or edit, and click "Confirm"
* You are now registered for your Community Team!
* Return to the www.walkingworks.com login page to access your personal tracking page to begin logging physical activity! You can also access this from the Community Partners in Health web site www.cphlansing.com.
Thank you for participating in the Winter Warm-Up, featuring the exciting Blues Community Challenge. We are working together to make Mid-Michigan a healthy, active place!